WET LOCATION LED EMERGENCY EXIT SIGN
Battery Back-Up / Wet Location / Red / New
Wet Location LED Exit Signs for wet and corrosive environments. A
gasket-protected housing completely seals all of the electrical component
connections from corrosive atmospheres, non-hazardous dust, water spray,
even regular hose-downs. Ideal for industrial use or any other application
wet or cold weather, low profile, gymnasium, public building base garage,
* Fiberglass, corrosion resistant enclosure
* Dual 120 or 277 VAC input, field selectable
* 1-1/2 Hr. of light to an end battery voltage of 87-1/2 % of nominal voltage
* Automatic brownout feature
* Solid-state charging circuit. Solid-state line-latched low voltage disconnect
* Provides 100% load disconnect protection to guard against battery deep discharge
* Short circuit and overload protection on DC output circuit
* Sealed momentary test switch. Sealed AC ready light
* AC lockout feature reduces installation time
* Wet location listed ETL approved with damp location
Question) Why must emergency lighting fixture be new and why is manufacturing date important?
Answer) Battery, Don't be misled the battery that was manufactured a year ago, A sealed lead acid battery that sits on the shelf
for more than six months at 76 degrees without a recharge will probably be damaged beyond recharging, this units battery is brand
new and factory fresh-Guaranteed for one full year.
happy and satisfy our products.
If you have any questions, please
- Please include following information when you email us
- Please be ready following information
* Money Order, Casher's Check, or Personal Check
d. e-mail address (we will send tracking number to your email address)
* For defective item (part), we are willing to replace the item (part) with no charge.
For more information, please see our store policy page.
We are offering this item with a ONE YEAR EXTENDED MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY against defects/breakage. Please contact us directly with any warranty issues you may have in the future.
(New wet location exit sign / , E3WR is the responsibility of Sue Nash)
Suenash@cedar--rapids.com (Sue Nash)for more information.